Should an incident occur, TRIOX Environmental Emergencies can provide expert tactical and scientific advice to your emergency response team. We have attended many incidents of various types such as marine and inland oil and chemical spills as well as civil emergencies.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Our team can provide support for:
- Incident management
- Identification of response strategies and tactics (offshore, coastal shoreline, and inland rivers and lakes);
- Management of the shoreline response program (shoreline assessment, including SCAT, identification of cleanup strategies, and monitoring of cleanup and impacts);
- Environmental Unit;
- Monitoring of response activities and potential effects;
- Spill data management and GIS, including mapping;
- Streamlined data collection using real-time technology, such as UAV and tablet-based field data acquisition tools.