- 30 years of experience in spill preparedness and response for marine, freshwater and land-based incidents;
- Extensive expertise of all operational aspects of preparedness and response as well as contingency planning and equipment stockpile management;
- Extensive expertise in incident management and training especially for ice and fast water response;
- Member of the Canadian Fuel Association Committee for the Land Spill Emergency Preparedness (LSEP) Program and Member of the Transportation Emergency Assistance Program (TEAP III) Editorial Board and has served as Team Leader and Team Member for several LSEP and TEAP III Assessments;
- Attended numerous small and large-scale incidents within North America.
- ECRC~SIMEC, Response Center Manager, Corunna ON.
- ECRC~SIMEC, Responsible for Maintenance and Training, Vercheres QC.
- Berthiaume Marine, Maintenance Supervisor, Montreal QC
- Degree in mechanics propulsion, Montreal – CSDM.