Oil Spill Modeling and Emergency Response Procedures
Compagnie Béninoise des Hydrocarbures
Identify sensitive resources and likely impacts from an accidental release of oil for a proposed drilling operations offshore Bénin. Response procedures to protect these coastal sensitivities were also developed during this project.
- Identification of oil spill risks and scenarios;
- Conduct oil spill trajectory modelling;
- Conduct field surveys to identify and prioritize environmental sensitivities;
- Identification of oil spill response strategies and tactics;
- Development of oil spill response procedures.
Take a look on our others projects