Offshore Exploration Oil Spill Response Plan (OSRP)
Develop an Oil Spill Response Plan (OSRP) and supporting tactical response plans (TRPs) for an exploratory drilling program in offshore Atlantic Canada.
- Prepared the OSRP based on current regulations, international best practices, and internal guidelines.
- Prepared TRPs identifying response activities, necessary resources, and mobilisation procedures for the following on-water response tactics:
- Offshore containment and recovery;
- Surface dispersant use;
- In-situ burning.
- Addressed comments received from operator and regulatory authorities.
- Participated in a large-scale exercise to test and improve the OSRP and supporting TRPs.
Take a look on our others projects